Friday

im so over it.

i had enough with all these stupid bullshit. all these girls should just stop disturbing me. im giving birth end of the month. doesnt mean i stay home n u just can accuse me doin smthng that i didnt do. its so not cool. i stay home quietly n please just back off. all u people should know that pregnent woman is sensitive. SO?? i got other things to worry about. im having my baby soon. better i think about my baby rght?

i didnt mean to tell the whole word,just i really deppressed when people doin this to me. yeah its my fault coz i treat n look at people one kind. i just cannot help it. i dun want to pretend i like a person if i dun like them. its just smthng bout them i dun feel good about. is it wrong? sometime i just dont understand people.

if u flirt with people husband their wife ask u to back off,u should know better. its not my prob. u been married b4. so paham2 la. what do u think only me who hate other girls go out or chat with their husband? byk lg la other girls out there dont like. somemore im pregnent. u think i will do that such of things?

im really upset coz people accuse me like that. i really do. i really feel like i dont deserve to be with my husband. im really upset all these happen. i really do..

2 comments:

GREGANITE said...

U got nothing to worry about.. Asalkan u tau dat i never have an affair right.. I got better things to think about.

GREGANITE said...

U got nothing to worry about.. Asalkan u tau dat i never have an affair right.. I got better things to think about.